Monday 4 June 2012

New York, New York

Picture of New York with nice Geo artwork by Ella Doran

I had very little time this trip in between the show and private views to capture any of New York in the sunshine, my final day was raining so my camera stayed at home, but here are a few reminders of the beautiful city - I loved this Geo artwork on the wall as I was walking east down Great Jones Street. 

Nice picture of New York by Ella Doran 

For the first time I stayed up town in the Columbia district, which introduced me to the 1 train and the hudson river along Riverside Drive.
   
 Picture of Riverside Drive by Ella Doran

The NewMuseum on 235 Bowery is well worth a visit

A lovely picture of the NewMuseum by Ella Doran

A Ella Doran picture of the Skyline from the Javitz
Skyline from the Javitz  


More photos from NY to see on my facebook pages.





No comments:

Post a Comment