Monday 4 June 2012

ICFF 2012

Nice picture of the Ella Doran stand for the trading show ICFF in New York

Finally I have some time to post a few pictures from New York and my stand at the ICFF. We have already returned to lots of press coverage and blog posts - we had so much interest in our roller and roman blinds, and my best sellers in the cushions were Isabel Garden and PorTables 45x45cm

Lovely Ella Doran stand with Bugs and butterflies wallpaper and Isabel Garden cushions

I managed to put my stand together with the help of some friends - and borrowed some fantastic trestle legs and chairs that beautifully fitted the stand and style. It was so lovely to see old faces again as I have not exhibited at the show since the birth of my second son Sam..... over 10 years ago. Stay in touch and we'll see you again next year.

Nice picture of Ella Doran stand

Ella Doran at work

Sevens red, Sevens taupe and Stacks and Stripes Ella Doran cushions


No comments:

Post a Comment