Monday 11 June 2012

Ella Doran Umbrella's Around the World Competition


I have received a lot of lovely photos of my umbrellas lately which I really like and want to share with you, here are a couple of examples;


Sunlight Through Leaves umbrella in the garden by Ella Holliday
 
Sunlight Through Leaves umbrella at my dear friend Ros's wedding to Batch by Emily Piti-Swan.

Because of receiving these photos of my umbrellas I thought that it could be our next competition.... photographs from YOU of my umbrellas around the world in this crazy weather that many of us our experiencing!

On the 1st of July I will show the 10 best pictures here on the blog and pick a favourite that will get the prize, of an umbrella of choice!

If you would like to take part then please send your images to: asa@elladoran.co.uk before the 1st of July.

I am looking forward to seeing some lovely pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment