Thursday 14 March 2013

Country Living Spring Fair Workshop












On Thursday 21 March I am taking part in an exciting workshop at the  Country Living Spring Fair dubbed the 'Kitchen Table Talent Workshops', my slot is at 11.15am and I have been asked to talk about "How to Run a Successful Homes Accessories Company" so I will be sharing some of my experiences on how I have built my company and brand.

The day will be packed with interesting workshops, "Turn Your Talent Into a Business" with Emma Jones,"The Next Stage - Take Your Business to the masses" with Emma Bridgewater and much more and the best thing is that they are all for free once you are in the Spring Fair itself... but they are advising you get there early to claim your seat as they are anticipating it will be busy - maybe I'll see you there!

To find out more and to book your ticket please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment