Thursday 20 September 2012

Maison Objet September 2012


I thought I would share some images from my week at Maison Objet in Paris;


Here we have the wonderful Åsa and Miranda helping with the set up, having fun deciding on which wallpaper should hang next to one another.....


Voila, the stand finished ready for the first day of trading! 


The brand new Stacks and Stripes lampshade and the new Fretwork wallpaper in the background together with the two old classics Geo and Letterpress... the lampshades are still not in stock, but they will be very soon, so keep a look out on my website.



A sneek peak of whats about to come, one of my new Ella Doran Bike cushions from my Hackney Bikes collection.





That's it from Maison Objet september 2012, thanks to everyone who dropped by and all your orders, and for those who we missed click here for my new brochure download on my website you will see the link at the top of the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment