Thursday 14 July 2011

Table top designs for The Royal London Hospital project



I am now in the second stage of the table top and cabinet process, the designs have been submitted and I am scheduled to see the first sample of the tables and the cabinet in 2 weeks from now. The idea around the tables, was to pull in the focus from the playful panoramic view of London (on the curtain) to a close up more personal image. These images give you an idea of what I have done. I wish I had filmed us making these boats and trying to photograph them, it always turns into quite a comedy act when trying to capture something in the 'moment' with the wind, and looming rain, all adding to the crazyness of the day, and more often than not I need to change lenses half way through in order to get all angles and depths of field covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment